Would you fuck my GF?

Would you fuck my GF? She is Only 25 and what would it be that you would do to her?
I’d start with her on her knees with you next to her as I pull her hair back and shove my cock deep into her mouth as you watch.
Then I’d make you hold her legs wide open as I pound her pussy until she’s squirted over my cock several times.
then put her on all fours with your face inches from her pussy and keep fucking it until I make her squirt again and it covers your face.
then I’d pull my cock out and use it to rub her squirt over her ass and slowly ******* my cock into her tight ass, she started begging for it deeper.
she squirts a few more times and now begs me to cum deep in her ass, I shoot a huge load and you watch as I slowly pull out and as I do my cum runs out her ass, down her recked pussy and runs off into your mouth.

I’d start with her on her knees with you next to her as I pull her hair back and shove my cock deep into her mouth as you watch.
Then I’d make you hold her legs wide open as I pound her pussy until she’s squirted over my cock several times.
then put her on all fours with your face inches from her pussy and keep fucking it until I make her squirt again and it covers your face.
then I’d pull my cock out and use it to rub her squirt over her ass and slowly ******* my cock into her tight ass, she started begging for it deeper.
she squirts a few more times and now begs me to cum deep in her ass, I shoot a huge load and you watch as I slowly pull out and as I do my cum runs out her ass, down her recked pussy and runs off into your mouth.
Liked this so so much but would love to see her impregnated instead and after you do you keep fucking cuz after impregnation many stop there and dont ******* their cum deeper while still keeping fucking

Back