Would you fuck my GF? She is 25

I have had both hotwives and girlfriends under 21 and as long as they are of the age they can all get their back blown out!
Man, you be having me rolling. You're all about blowing backs out that's for sure haha. You keeping chiropractors' schedules full lol.

I have had both hotwives and girlfriends under 21 and as long as they are of the age they can all get their back blown out!
Mind GIF
Her brains getting blown out is close enough lol. I could not find one with the back getting blown out haha

Would you fuck my GF? She is Only 25 and what would it be that you would do to her?
Show me one man in here that would say no. None, won't happen, cold day in hell, when pigs fly, a green donkey with a wave cap on. Yeah, if any of those happen, that is when you would get a "No" haha.

Gf siktir et dedim, sen onu alttan yala.. benim sikim gf amına girerken o zevki yaşamak ister misin... ben gf sikerken karının nasıl zevkle kıvrandığını görüyor musun? . aletim gf girdiğinde gf aldığı zevki izle
Yeah, what he said.

Definitely some OG ******* right there.
Yup OG that it is. Had a great talk bout dark skinned ppl last night i think its a good sign as she started this conversation by her self and she was saying that she could date dark skinned ppl if we had no relationship. So i think this is kind of a good sign right that i am a step closer to get cucked and she blacked.?

Back