Would love to be ******

******* is one of the persistent women fantasies. My wife hates rough sex and violence, but when we talk of fantasies, she always includes ******* closer to the top. On the domestic front ****** love used to be quite an issue. In the old days marriages were arranged and people hardly knew each other. Naturally, family life started without love, but later led to it. We like modern realities better: virginity must be lost at the first opportunity, marriage only between experienced men and women, open marriage after children are born.
I think we need speak more openly and be more accepting of more kinds of relationships and sexual experiences

Is that what it is?
it is what it is

Women usually don't trust men,

It's usually a woman or women who setup unsuspecting girls. Women who do this, get off on it and/or get off on the power trip over other women.
tumblr_ncy7jmTcLs1rmza0xo1_500.jpg
The things you hear and see at some college dormrooms or house parties. Some hedo or swinger parties have women who setup/trap innocent girls or innocent wives.

nina-dobrev-shocked.gif

gs 64.gif

Last edited:
I met this White lady that loves the idea of being raped by a Black male......she gave me a key to her place and alarm code...I randomly show up before she gets home from work and hide or sneak into her bedroom in the middle of the night and pretend to ******* her the more she struggles and fights the rougher I am. She loves it....great role play not preplanned very random she never knows when its going to happen, her orgasms are unbelievable.

This is super hot. I have this fantasy with big black muscle guy pounding me from behind. Even thinking about it making me wet.
Be careful,
a new female "friend or friends" may invite you to a party.
Once your female "friend or friends" close the door to that room at the house part, the apartment, dorm room at college, or that swinger party room...there is no getting out of it.

We have a party at our place tonight
tumblr_nplcc8bLIo1rqtegyo1_500.jpgtumblr_oxpzsbKz271uak2p6o1_540.jpg

scaredbook081612_LargeWide.jpgmain-qimg-0533178c955a8b04c10683e875c75979-c.jpegahh...ok

Later
tumblr_ncy7jmTcLs1rmza0xo1_500.jpgtumblr_nq9frdg9uQ1u92fexo1_500.jpg
tumblr_osp6lgefog1sih2smo1_500.gifgif_690x490_2cb026.gif

Last edited:
When I was in high school, some friends and I used to invite girls to cut school with us and come party. We liked to get them high and *******, then gang ******* them. Some cried the whole time and would not talk to us afterward. Others got into it and asked to do it again. We also had some girls approach us and ask if they could go with us.

Some get into being ******, others do not.
I'm sure I would have been one of the girls who would have skip school and come out partying with you guys.

I'm sure I would have been one of the girls who would have skip school and come out partying with you guys.

You would have been very welcome. The girls who got into it and liked to come out partying with us were what started my lifelong fascination with women who would be labeled by most others as sluts or whores. I have always liked women who would go after what they enjoyed doing instead of repressing their feelings.

One of the girls who came with us often to do gangbangs with us was named JoAnn. A few years ago, I saw a post by one of her sons in a forum for people who grew up in the town his mom grew up in. He asked if any of us knew her and could tell him more about her. I got very excited at the thought of emailing him with stories of the things she did. But then I thought better of it and did not.

You would have been very welcome. The girls who got into it and liked to come out partying with us were what started my lifelong fascination with women who would be labeled by most others as sluts or whores. I have always liked women who would go after what they enjoyed doing instead of repressing their feelings.
I never really worry too much about what other people thought I just did what I wanted and I'm sure I would have partied with you guys and had a great time

One of the girls who came with us often to do gangbangs with us was named JoAnn. A few years ago, I saw a post by one of her sons in a forum for people who grew up in the town his mom grew up in. He asked if any of us knew her and could tell him more about her. I got very excited at the thought of emailing him with stories of the things she did. But then I thought better of it and did not.
Omg you totally should have. I’m sure he would have been over the moon excited to know those things

Back