Would love to be ******

My wife had this same fantasy but was not keen to act on it but when we attended one swingers party, only 6 males attended the party who raped my wife. Since they did not hurt her in anyway, it turned out a great fun for my wife.
Wait. 6 men raped your wife against against her will and you just let it happen and you think its ok?

I have to say, this is my fantasy, would love to to this (consensual), mine would be to be in a bar with lots of black guys surrounding me, I try to leave but am felt up, groped, stripped naked, all I can hear is cheering as I feel hands all over my tits and fingers pushed into my wet pussy, I still try to struggle, but then i’m ****** onto all fours, more cheers, I feel hands grab my arse, a cock pushed in and for the next hour or so, everyone has a go on me...7658DB0B-838C-4E05-928A-136548327385.jpeg

Hmm, I have a video you might love to see.
I have been out of state, just got back, but still want big black dick. I am scared, I am not wanting to do this but my husband is telling me what to say. He says if you can get you and 6 or more big bbc he will deliver me screaming, and crying if neccasary to y'all to fuck all my holes bareback , HE wants oral, pussy, ass, dp, all 3 holes at once, and wants all of you to cum in all my holes. he said I will be screaming, crying begging, but DO NOT STOP. He says I need 25 or more huge loads of bbc cum, the more the better. If you start he says no one is to stop until they are fucked silly, the more the merrier. NO I will not (SHE WILL BE THERE IF YOU ALL WILL BR THERE< NO STOPPING _ EVRY ONE FUCK ALL HER HOLES AND CUM IN ALL AS MUCH AND AS OFTEN

I have been out of state, just got back, but still want big black dick. I am scared, I am not wanting to do this but my husband is telling me what to say. He says if you can get you and 6 or more big bbc he will deliver me screaming, and crying if neccasary to y'all to fuck all my holes bareback , HE wants oral, pussy, ass, dp, all 3 holes at once, and wants all of you to cum in all my holes. he said I will be screaming, crying begging, but DO NOT STOP. He says I need 25 or more huge loads of bbc cum, the more the better. If you start he says no one is to stop until they are fucked silly, the more the merrier. NO I will not (SHE WILL BE THERE IF YOU ALL WILL BR THERE< NO STOPPING _ EVRY ONE FUCK ALL HER HOLES AND CUM IN ALL AS MUCH AND AS OFTEN
You will do it for your husband?

You will do it for your husband?
I will do anything for my husband, even if it is not what I like or sometimes want, BUT love to please him and satisfy his needs. He is always there for me and has done some really wild ******* for me that he definitely did not want JUST FOR ME. One was a golf ball in his ass that he couldn't get out for 4 days!!! If you love someone, please them even if it is not what you want. My Husband is 15 years older than me, had an injury so he has trouble getting it up, BUT, he loves to play with women fingers and gives oral in a true championship fashion. He shares me so I can enjoy sex. Aanyone in Texas that is ever in Central Texas give us a call!!!!!!

Back