Would love to be a cuckold

She’s very vanilla, so it’s taken a long time to even get her to try dildos. She’s willing, but not desperate to be stretched and filled…so it’s a little at a time for now, and only when she is horny enough to relax with it. Work in progress.

I’ll keep working on her no matter what. It’s who I am and I want what I know is best for her, and for us. I feel like it comes from a place of love and security and faith in our relationship, so how could it be bad?

Don't lose hope , one of my friend spent 8 years convincing his wife to go black eventually he succeed.

She appears to be soaked with that BBC DILDO is it the " I'm married and not having sex with other men or could it be because she is a Soft BBW with a belly flab, sagging big beautiful breast, a really sexy big beautiful ass with cellulite on her legs ? So many women of her size actually believe they would not be attractive to any other man but you. You and I know that is far from the truth. There are some wonderful SUPERIOR ALPHA BROTHERS that would hit that for hours and soak the bed several times over. Then you would have to change the sheets after you lick the cream-pie and clean that BBC LOL

Well those pics are from years ago and it was a one time thing for her, plus there was a LOT of lube and very little penetration. She has a slightly more open mind nowadays. Maybe that’s age. But you’re totally right…she can’t imagine that she could be attractive to other men the way she is. She is proud of her huge boobs, and will accept that some men like them (although she thinks most men are grossed out by them because they are so big and are made of fat). She really doesn’t get it that she is seriously fuckable, and has the power to make massive cocks very hard and horny and want to fill her up and make her cum endlessly.

I’ll keep working on her no matter what. It’s who I am and I want what I know is best for her, and for us. I feel like it comes from a place of love and security and faith in our relationship, so how could it be bad?
The concept of monogamous marriage is imprinted in her subconscious mind. It'll change but in order to form new neural networks in her brain you need to give her time. Keep telling her why it's good for your marriage. One day she'll definitely understand.

MY second wife was slow to come around but after 5 or 6 years she finally went BLACK and never turned back for the next 30 years until she passed away from lung cancer.

That’s my hope…just gradually, gently eroding those mental barriers.

QUOTE="Indiancuckcpl6, post: 4808926, member: 643955"]
The concept of monogamous marriage is imprinted in her subconscious mind. It'll change but in order to form new neural networks in her brain you need to give her time. Keep telling her why it's good for your marriage. One day she'll definitely understand.
[/QUOTE]

That’s my hope…just gradually, gently eroding those mental barriers.

QUOTE="Indiancuckcpl6, post: 4808926, member: 643955"]
It's all about psychology mate. If she's continuously exposed to the idea that Black is Better, it'll create a dissonance in her mind which would definitely compel her to look towards cuckolding.

It’s planting that initial seed to be able to refer back to and reinforce…I haven’t been able to figure out what that is. She will shut down easily from anything too obvious.

It’s a difficult call…I don’t have female parts and so I can only assume what would feel good to her. Every woman is different and part of me just doesn’t want to accept the possibility that maybe that whole thing just wouldn’t feel good to her no matter what. But I also know that over the years there have been things she has been reluctantly to try that she ended up loving. 🤷‍♂️

Same thing happened to me, wife does not want to be stretched I don't understand why but I'm slowly trying to convince her just to have fun with it

It’s planting that initial seed to be able to refer back to and reinforce…I haven’t been able to figure out what that is. She will shut down easily from anything too obvious.
You know what works fast is if your wife is friends with a hotwife. Women tend to agree with each other . I have seen few hotwives recruiting other shy and religious monogamous wife into the world of BBC cuckolding

Yeah, but she only has a couple of friends and neither of them are hot wives. 😔

You know what works fast is if your wife is friends with a hotwife. Women tend to agree with each other . I have seen few hotwives recruiting other shy and religious monogamous wife into the world of BBC cuckolding

Yes I just reviewed your photos, she needs to feel a real man doing her doggy style to be convinced. Do you bring her to orgasm with penetrative sex ? She has the ideal beautiful BBW body for the ALPHA SUPERIOR MALE. Are you endowed or like the rest of us tiny dick cuckolds with little dicklettes.
I can send this to her and you can watch her reaction from a distance.

Attachments

• 949661E2-67CD-4748-9A93-61A398EE3205.jpeg
    949661E2-67CD-4748-9A93-61A398EE3205.jpeg
    363 KB · Views: 15
Back