Would any white wives let three Big Black Bulls move in with them permanently?

Would any cuckold couple allow three BBC Bulls move in to their home on a permanent basis for sexual pleasure?
don't know that Sammy would actually move in with three now permanently but sure she would on a temp basis for the fun
however back in 1990 after I caught her cheating and we split up she moved in with with the one guy who was living in a flat
I didn't know until weeks later he didn't live alone he shared his flat with two others
when we did get back together (long story) it was partly because of what I had heard and what she told me her self about how they all shared her was instrumental in where we are today and how my cuckold desires have unfolded
I would see her out and about the bars and clubs with these black guys and how she looked dressed as she was with them and return home alone and wank thinking of what they were doing with her

don't know that Sammy would actually move in with three now permanently but sure she would on a temp basis for the fun
however back in 1990 after I caught her cheating and we split up she moved in with with the one guy who was living in a flat
I didn't know until weeks later he didn't live alone he shared his flat with two others
when we did get back together (long story) it was partly because of what I had heard and what she told me her self about how they all shared her was instrumental in where we are today and how my cuckold desires have unfolded
I would see her out and about the bars and clubs with these black guys and how she looked dressed as she was with them and return home alone and wank thinking of what they were doing with her
I think a lot of us here would enjoy hearing the rest of that story.

im sure I have posted what happened after so don't want repeat unless some one is really interested

We have friends in Italy. Lovely couple, wife is 51. They recently did exactly this, first put in one black guy, and there are 3 six months later. She sleeps with all of them. Her husband was never so happy.
I would love to know where this woman lives... I'll cross my fingers that it's close;)

Back