Workout partner, Black men in north Florida?

So I am working to reintroduce my wife to having sex with a Black man. It is a bit of a struggle, but I came up with an idea. If I could find someone to come to my house as a workout partner, I could break the ice. Any Black men in north Florida interested?
Where in North Florida?

So I am working to reintroduce my wife to having sex with a Black man. It is a bit of a struggle, but I came up with an idea. If I could find someone to come to my house as a workout partner, I could break the ice. Any Black men in north Florida interested?
Hey there guys I'm in Gainesville FL

Training is my fave past time soo down

Would love to come and play I’m available during the days and off on weekends

Back