Wondering peoples thoughts on a White Guy Arranging A White Bull for a Black Lady.

The Arranger

Male
Gold Member
Just before Christmas I met with a Black Gentleman (about 35) that I have arranged dates for over the past five years. Usually I contact him and ask if he is interested in a date, when his last testing was done and the theme of the date and possible duration. For instance would he be interested in attending a hockey game. The date to start Friday night for a Saturday night with the date ending with lunch on Sunday afternoon. Or would he be interested in being a ladies date for a company party. Once he realized I was serious he has never said no. Always shows up well dressed. To the couples out there you know about all the drunks, no shows and picture collectors. So finding a is like finding a Hen‘s Tooth.

This time was different. He contacted me. As I travelled to the Cafe where we usually meet for the start of dates all sorts of things went through my mind. Most of them bad.

Turned out it was something different. He showed up with Two Tall 5’ 9” Slimmer Ladies. Both in their late 20s or very early 30s. We had some small talk over coffee and a slice or two of Key Lime Pie. Then they each gave me a Questionary that I have used in the past to help set up dates. They were filled out with likes, dislikes interests. Age ranges they were interested in. They also had a set of tests with them. So over a third slice of pie and a second cup of coffee we discussed the when’s where and how to contact them.

One was Easy to set up. Her first date was to a Cabin in the Woods to go Ice Fishing. Her second date was to the same Cabin and the Date was Dog Sledding her next two dates were to another cabin to go snow shoeing. She has had a great time with each of the White guys I have set her up with. The only reason she is slowing down is the virus.

The Second lady is a bit more of a challenge. Likes more of a after noon club or spa date. These are harder to set up.

so looking for your thoughts.

Please let me know into which group you fall.
And know I am not looking for more ladies to set up or more bulls of any colour.

Single Ladies (White)
Single Ladies (of Colour)
Single Ladies (Asian)
Married Ladies
Couples
Gentlemen (White)
Gentlemen (of Colour)
Gentlemen (Asian)

One was Easy to set up. Her first date was to a Cabin in the Woods to go Ice Fishing. Her second date was to the same Cabin and the Date was Dog Sledding her next two dates were to another cabin to go snow shoeing. She has had a great time with each of the White guys I have set her up with. The only reason she is slowing down is the virus.
This lady and her dates are keepers!!

Just before Christmas I met with a Black Gentleman (about 35) that I have arranged dates for over the past five years. Usually I contact him and ask if he is interested in a date, when his last testing was done and the theme of the date and possible duration. For instance would he be interested in attending a hockey game. The date to start Friday night for a Saturday night with the date ending with lunch on Sunday afternoon. Or would he be interested in being a ladies date for a company party. Once he realized I was serious he has never said no. Always shows up well dressed. To the couples out there you know about all the drunks, no shows and picture collectors. So finding a is like finding a Hen‘s Tooth.

This time was different. He contacted me. As I travelled to the Cafe where we usually meet for the start of dates all sorts of things went through my mind. Most of them bad.

Turned out it was something different. He showed up with Two Tall 5’ 9” Slimmer Ladies. Both in their late 20s or very early 30s. We had some small talk over coffee and a slice or two of Key Lime Pie. Then they each gave me a Questionary that I have used in the past to help set up dates. They were filled out with likes, dislikes interests. Age ranges they were interested in. They also had a set of tests with them. So over a third slice of pie and a second cup of coffee we discussed the when’s where and how to contact them.

The Second lady is a bit more of a challenge. Likes more of a after noon club or spa date. These are harder to set up.

so looking for your thoughts.

Please let me know into which group you fall.
And know I am not looking for more ladies to set up or more bulls of any colour.

Single Ladies (White)
Single Ladies (of Colour)
Single Ladies (Asian)
Married Ladies
Couples
Gentlemen (White)
Gentlemen (of Colour)
Gentlemen (Asian)
What??????

was wondering peoples thought on a white guy setting a black lady with a white bull.
If the lady and the other guy want to be set up with each other... of course, and why not.
Do the opinions of arbitrary people (like myself :D ) even count in that case?

i was just wondering because your post actually consists of three parts (a title, a story, and the question in "what group" commenters would fall) and i can't see how they're connected. 🤔

But now that you were asking... "Gentleman (White)" here, and single BTW. ;)

If the lady and the other guy want to be set up with each other... of course, and why not.
Do the opinions of arbitrary people (like myself :D ) even count in that case?

i was just wondering because your post actually consists of three parts (a title, a story, and the question in "what group" commenters would fall) and i can't see how they're connected. 🤔

But now that you were asking... "Gentleman (White)" here, and single BTW. ;)

thank you for your reply. It just seems that the only type of set up this site wants is a white wife with a black male. Which is what I have been doing for a while. This was my first time setting up a lady of colour with a white male. So I have one white male not seeing there is a problem with it.

This lady and her dates are keepers!!
Tell me about it. Twice once in early March and once in early April Katrina asked me tos if two things were possible. One could I let her use my cabin? No however I do have two Farm help cabins on my farm that I normally rent out for the winter to skiers. Not this year. So yes I had a place. And two she wanted a week long date so isolation was a thing. Yes I could do that as well. The first gentleman only wanted to know was there internet as he was working from home like she was.

Back