Wondering About Black Women

Margiejj

Female
I was at a restaurant yesterday, by myself. I was eating and I noticed 2 black women eating and they were watching me. I happened to look over, and I noticed one of the ladies moved a little bit and opened her legs so I could see her panties. I looked. Then looked up at her and she smiled.

Did she do this on purpose? I've been fantasizing about a black woman I work with, but found this very overt.

I was at a restaurant yesterday, by myself. I was eating and I noticed 2 black women eating and they were watching me. I happened to look over, and I noticed one of the ladies moved a little bit and opened her legs so I could see her panties. I looked. Then looked up at her and she smiled.

Did she do this on purpose? I've been fantasizing about a black woman I work with, but found this very overt.
You should have stared back and licked your lips!!!

So hot

Back