Women that love Gangbanging Sex

In my early twenties I had a MMF with two random guys after a party: No hot dress, no heels - just two horny guys and me. They fucked my brain out over and over again. I felt the first time what it feels being just "fuck-meat" and getting used like a slut. A special feeling - not easy to explain. I did not came but that was not necessary. It was pure *******. Not a feeling for every day. But I felt it and the little idea of a gangbang was in my brain.

Now I am 44 - give me that two guys back for just one night and add two more! 😭

View attachment 4589462

To the women who love being gangbanged, what’s your ideal limit when it comes to the number of men you have enjoyed in one sitting?
When my wife was an unmarried Black cock slut, she was primarily a one-on-one slut. She had a few fuck sessions with 2 Black studs, but that was it. That changed dramatically on the first day of our honeymoon in 1972 in Barbados. Five Bajan men gang-banged her on each day of our 7-day honeymoon. It turned into a Black breeding gangbang as one of the five studs planted his baby into my wife's newly married white womb. She absolutely loved the experience, and Black gangbangs became a regular part of our lifestyle. The maximum number of Black studs at any one event was eight. There were 4 Black men at first; that number expanded to eight as the original 4 made phone calls to friends, neighbors, and relatives to join them in satisfying this seemingly insatiable married, white slut.

Back