Women 40+

In my circle more and more are for sure. My wife has converted way more white women to BBC than I ever dreamed possible and we are finding out it’s like a pyramid scheme, some of those women are converting a friend or two as well she has learned. My wife has had an impact including friends she’s converted converting their friends at around 20 women now. That sounds like bs but it’s not, my wife has converted close to a dozen herself now. Granted, probably 4-5 of those conversion my wife solely made where in the lifestyle so to speak but only fucking white guys….i think all of those are pretty much BBC only now like my wife.

My wife swears she isn’t finished either, she‘s very social and has a large network of friends and has a few other tricks up her sleeve to pull she claims as far as getting black cock in a few more white pussies!

In my circle more and more are for sure. My wife has converted way more white women to BBC than I ever dreamed possible and we are finding out it’s like a pyramid scheme, some of those women are converting a friend or two as well she has learned. My wife has had an impact including friends she’s converted converting their friends at around 20 women now. That sounds like bs but it’s not, my wife has converted close to a dozen herself now. Granted, probably 4-5 of those conversion my wife solely made where in the lifestyle so to speak but only fucking white guys….i think all of those are pretty much BBC only now like my wife.

My wife swears she isn’t finished either, she‘s very social and has a large network of friends and has a few other tricks up her sleeve to pull she claims as far as getting black cock in a few more white pussies!
Nice

Back