Women 40+

I think your experience is limited. women plus 40 are experiened, unafraid and know what they like and go after it. less games and bs with grown woman who is comfortable with her sexuality.

I think this is just your fantasy. Most women 40+ still think they are 20 something and all shall bow before their beauty.
Age also has little to do with sexual experience or open mindness
Besides, did you ever though that some people are just not into doing grannies that hit their wall?

I think this is just your fantasy. Most women 40+ still think they are 20 something and all shall bow before their beauty.
Age also has little to do with sexual experience or open mindness
Besides, did you ever though that some people are just not into doing grannies that hit their wall?
I dont think a 45 year old woman is a granny who hit the wall, but to each thier own. I have enought experience to know what I know and if the pussy is good the pussy is good, age it nearly irrelevant.

We all have choices and to each their own. Good luck.

I dont think a 45 year old woman is a granny who hit the wall, but to each thier own. I have enought experience to know what I know and if the pussy is good the pussy is good, age it nearly irrelevant.

We all have choices and to each their own. Good luck.
"I dont think a 45 year old woman is a granny who hit the wall"

Grannies can be 36 years old. Even younger than that. 45 is a women beyond their expiration date for most of men.

Back