Women 40+

Please login or become a member to view

My 45yo wife. Has always loved men approx. 15-20 years older than herself, 10 years ago wasn't that hard finding 55yo men, as she/they get older its getting harder and harder finding them these days, 60-65 bracket doesn't seem to exist for us. She always jokes, when we downsize, she'll definitely be the resident retirement village hotwife slut when we get to that point in life :)

DSC_0709-p2.jpg

My 45yo wife. Has always loved men approx. 15-20 years older than herself, 10 years ago wasn't that hard finding 55yo men, as she/they get older its getting harder and harder finding them these days, 60-65 bracket doesn't seem to exist for us. She always jokes, when we downsize, she'll definitely be the resident retirement village hotwife slut when we get to that point in life :)

View attachment 2379440
Would love to mount her

View attachment 2379440
Damn...I may have to reconsider living in a retirement village....

Back