Women’s stained panties

H

HornyAFwannabe

Ladies, let’s see some pics of your panties after u get wet or ur pussy has came in them.

So a question more for the ladies here than the men. The white stain on the panties. Regular discharge or semen? I have been given both answers.

So a question more for the ladies here than the men. The white stain on the panties. Regular discharge or semen? I have been given both answers.
I will give you the benefit of the doubt as you probably have not gone through the whole ovulation cycle where there's certain cervical mucus at various points in your cycle. Now, some are different than others. My panties can be "a mess" during my ovulation period. The good side, I'm wet and ready for a yummy articulate man with just a kiss. The bad side, yeah, I gotta change my underwear if some tall handsome stranger kisses my neck at some "chance" lunch meeting.

Then when I compare notes with my sis..................she's dry as bone compared to me.

Eager to hear the answer!
Ya know, if you try less to get in our panties and try harder to get in our head and relate to us, you might find our panties are at our ankles a lot sooner than you think

Back