• Not at all

Votes: 1,599 25.5%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,559 40.8%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,115 33.7%

• Total voters
She need trajn ger daughters in the future to be like her
Brook comes across as qouit snobby and stuck up to a lot of people. Keep in mind where she works. She's too much the stereotypical-looking white girl, not a girl who "looks like" she's been gangbanged numerous times and has had miles of black cock in her.
We've talked about this often. We'd be okay with it. Our ******* looks like Brook and well...ummmm. We knew a couple through a family member who were into what we we're and they seemed to be influencing their ******* to go black and she did. A hottie, too.
Knowing the lifestyle, I wouldn't be shocked or bothered at all if my ******* ever has a night (or MANY) where she gets dicked down by a group of black thugs. She has a right to enjoy her body. We're not uptight about this.

Last edited:
We've talked about this often. We'd be okay with it. Our ******* looks like Brook and well...ummmm. We knew a couple through a family member who were into what we we're and they seemed to be influencing their ******* to go black and she did. A hottie, too.
Knowing the lifestyle, I wouldn't be shocked or bothered at all if my ******* ever has a night (or MANY) where she gets dicked down by a group of black thugs. She has a right to enjoy her body. We're not uptight abo iut this.
Good that you are so open minded. Only if she is willing and accepts it. A real bull would want it that way.

Would you suspect me looking at my avatar then looked at this one of me?
Hmmm...

1661202495696.png1661202556216.png

Let's see...Those deceptively long legs with the proportion to your thigh length (there are reasons I focus on that...ask if you don't know why:unsure:), the width of your hips, hands down below the thigh (considering the height factor from the come-fuck-me heels) -- I wouldn't necessarily guess right off but I would believe it if you told me. Definitive answer requires in-person examination. May I sign you up for an appointment?:devilish:

Back