Does Your Wife Look like she's a "Hot Wife"

• Not at all

Votes: 1,701 25.8%
  • Yes she does

Votes: 2,669 40.5%
  • No, but she could if she dressed for it

Votes: 2,228 33.8%

• Total voters
Some women just look the type to ride a big black cock and love it. Some don't. I love pics where the woman is not one you'd suspect of being a hot wife.

View attachment 38277
I've gotten this comment from several people when I showed them my pictures - that I don't look like the "type" who likes black cock. What does that mean??? Is there really a type (or a stereotype)? If so, what does that type look like, in your minds?

I've gotten this comment from several people when I showed them my pictures - that I don't look like the "type" who likes black cock. What does that mean??? Is there really a type (or a stereotype)? If so, what does that type look like, in your minds?
Mmmm...there is something sexy about the unassuming cute little suburban professional woman who makes her tight lil white pussy available to a full grown negro cock...and especially if they make that pussy available whenever he needs to drain and take the pressure off his nuts...I used to have a cute lil white woman that would call on her way home, “I’ve had a bad day, may I come and suck your cock for you?” And I had a rule , she couldn’t wear a bra in my house , she would come in with her bra in her purse and drain my cock and swallow my nut while I watched sportecenter...the best, you fit that mold

Back