Wives Taking Black Dick In Public: Amateur only!

Can someone please tell me what public this is happening in cause last time I went out in public this wasn't happening. I mean I'm just sayin

Confuseus say:
"If you are always in the wrong place at the wrong time, you can never be in the right place at the right time."
This is an ancient Chinese proverb that I just made up. ;)

Can someone please tell me what public this is happening in cause last time I went out in public this wasn't happening. I mean I'm just sayin
Not with BBC (yet) but I have had sex on a boat in the middle of the bay, on one of the lifeguard stands in Santa Monica (at night), in the woods, at the park, in the grass on the side of my house and many times in cars.

i done it in cars. on vacation in cancun i hooked up with a guy in his hotel room and realized afterwards that we were on the ground floor and the curtains over the sliding glass door were open the whole time.

like that.....u put ur ******* out there

It doesn't matter where a Black Stud wants to fuck me. He is the Master and it is his choice! Whether it's in a car, a truck, outside in the parking lot of a Kanye West concert, or even bent over a red Cadillac CTS around twilight at a neighborhood summer block party with my hair being yanked back really hard and like 15 whiteboys looking on in awe with cups of beer in their hands from less than 100 feet away ... Hmmm, I remember that one! Haha
You sound like a fabulous girl. I would love to be one of those whiteboys watching you having fun but I would have more than a cup of beer in my hand, I would have my little white dick in my hand.

Back