Wives masturbating watching BBC stroking and cumming..

https://www.xvideos.com/video36984293/essa_sim_e_uma_piroca
m

It is always me masturbating my wife as we watch some well hung black man on tv with the wife of a white man, I now have a new adventure for my wife. My wife is as modest as they come but ever since we started this talk of her being with a black man some of that modesty has been stripped away. Before she was bashful about me seeing her nude, not to mention me seeing or touching her vagina and being intimate, it was pretty much straight up sex.
Now, she gets off on me exposing her pussy and seeing her aroused and by that I mean her soaking wet and her clit swollen and busting at the seems and she knows her clit is huge because she asks me about it. However, getting her to masturbate as I watch is something I've never been able to do so it will be interesting to buy her a nice lifelike black dildo, nothing too big, and convince her to show me just how bad she wants a black man to fuck her by taking care of herself and letting me watch.
Given the change in my wife's sexuality I am betting she will be slow to respond but if I help her get started just a little and there is some hung black dude on TV with his cock exposed to her there is going to be that where I stop interfering and tell her to show me what she wants from a black man and she is going to want me to see her demonstrate just how far gone she is in this. I know she always wants to let loose and I see her being a freak about her wanting to do things to herself because she gets off on black men.
NOTE: I cannot imagine seeing her orgasm to her own touch as she is lying there thinking about some black man making love to her

How time has changed my wife. She asked me to pull up a video of a hung guy jerking off.

https://xhamster.com/videos/big-black-cock-jerking-2057762

I love watching her as she masturbates to a huge Black Cock stroking into the camera. Neither of us is allowed to touch ourselves until she starts leaking girlcum...or until I leak pre cum. My face flushes with embarrassment when she glances down to see my 4 inch penis standing completely erect and leaking precum first...
That is so hot.

Back