Wives Havin' Fun!

Is there a vid?
I’ve seen one that includes a scene that matches the pic in the bottom right hand corner, I actually have but have no idea what it’s title, i have 1 3/4 of 2 terabyte hard drives with nothing but IR videos,,,and they’re in folders titled “new folder 2, new folder 187, new folder 743, etc. each folder has 20 to 100 videos in it,,,at this point I don’t know what would take longer, naming each video by something that makes it stand out, something descriptive, or,,,we’ll, there really isn’t an or, since people change the names of these almost every time their uploaded, its more of the type of job that monks had back in the 11 century, just sitting with them books for the rest of they life. I usually pic a year, glance at the pix set on large the way my VLC player shows them, and fire up my vibrator,,,I got seven years of folders 12 folders for every year, and oodles of folders in every month. I do have one folder of favorites, inside it has several more folders, one is “HQ Quality”,,,Good Quality”, and “Good Content”,,,that last one‘s important, since I’m not really in the movie, I use it as stimulation, good content is good stimulation, good quality is just a nice clear video.

Back