Wives Havin' Fun!

A number of years ago I was chatting a lot with this girl through email. Her real name is Jennifer and we shared many stories about each other until my computer crashed and after many attempts to remember her address, we never did hook up with each other again. I remember her telling me she started with black guys at a very young age and even after she married a white guy, it wasn’t long before she got back into it again. She shared a number of real photos of her with some of her black lovers and I always thought she was so gorgeous. Some of her younger photos reminded me so much of the Natalie Holloway, the girl that went missing in Aruba. Ever so often. I still see some of the photos of her with black men, like this one that she shared with me. Yes, she was the real typical white girl who really loved black cock and had no problems letting anyone knowing about it.. For those of you who don’t know who Natalie Holloway was, Google her and you might notice what Jennifer looked like when she was younger..

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Back