Wives Havin' Fun!

the thick one first and last please ... there is indeed competition among black cocks.
The thin one first, his nut will help lube the thick one,,,then take a break till the thick one‘s ready to go again, then take another break till the thick one‘s ready again,,,and so on and so on,,,you can always suck the thin one while the thick one is satisfying you!

Photochop.
A lot of people think a seamless face swap constitutes a successful photoshopping, they don’t take into consideration color and tone, mismatching of pixel size or degree of sharpness versus blur, and as in this job, the light on the body originates from the upper right, but on the face it’s coming from the upper left, also the angle of the face and the head have to be the same. My husband has been doing photo repair and manipulation since ‘95 and I’ve learned what it takes to make a decent fake, he’s done versions of me in artwork, matching the styles of the various artists,,,from Vargas to Sorayama, he’s made me into Elvira, Marylin Monroe’s famous Playboy shoot, the list goes on. The thing that gets me is you need an eye for all those things, if you look at it and it doesn’t seem right, with photoshop you merely have to hit “undo”,,,and try again, the only excuse for a bad photoshop is lack of talent!

Back