Wives Havin' Fun!

You are 3000 percent correct. They deserve nothing less and it is so amazing watching them feel a whole new pleasure form another man. To me especially a black male. We so wish we could find a respectable man in the streets but when it comes to the bedroom he likes to take control but also respects limits. Of course a local guy. There has to be attraction between both of them both physical an mentally. Chemistry is a big thing also when not looking for just a one night stand and wanting to build a long term relationship. I really appreciate this site and hopefully soon she will have her man touching her in a whole other way than the usual she has. Not that it is bad but there is more to explore out there and we find this very exciting. We have experience in this and would like to take things further. We use to have a great black friend that also had a passionate sexual relationship with for about 7yrs. We sure do miss him but thank him for all the extraordinary amazing times. We hope you all are have a great time and great success in finding the right guy for the arrangement you all are looking for also!! Hopefully he makes her squirt puddles as for my wife's lover did and went for hours with short breaks in between.

Last edited:
Back