Wives Havin' Fun!

LOL! Or she's *******. Alcohol lowers ones inhibitions and judgement so much and that's the story she likely told her hubby.

You're right Jerry.. I have a friend who was a bridesmaid in a wedding and for the bachelorette party, they took the bride-to-be to a men's review and she fucked one of the black performers also while the bride-to-be gave a bj to the other at the same time.. I have found that this happens a lot and the black performers always seem to get the most attention every time I've went to one..

You're right Jerry.. I have a friend who was a bridesmaid in a wedding and for the bachelorette party, they took the bride-to-be to a men's review and she fucked one of the black performers also while the bride-to-be gave a bj to the other at the same time.. I have found that this happens a lot and the black performers always seem to get the most attention every time I've went to one..
Damn! One of my sister in-laws had a similar experience when she was asked to be the maid of honor for one of her BF`s at a location wedding in the Caribbean. The bride to be got ******* at her stagette the day before the wedding and wandered away with some black fellas she met at the beach bar. My sister in-law found her the next morning hung over and dishevelled panty less and wearing some guys briefs . The guys wrote all over her with permanent marker that the struggled to remove only hours before the wedding ceremony. They cleaned her up (my sister in-law said she actually smelt like cum) and the ceremony went off with out a hitch. On a happy note they are still together over 12 years later. My sister in-law still considers it an epic fail on her part.

bafm01-jpg.1453710
bafm02-jpg.1453711

Back