Wives Havin' Fun!

Here is the thought from a married, white cuckold business man on his 3rd marriage and finally found the most exciting female of all time.

The picture where she is bent over the bed, the powerful and exotic black man is standing up trying to get his pleasure with a sub servant white woman that is sexually frustrated. The cigarettes and the drinks on the table were consumed just prior to the act of pure-sex. The while is fucking HOT! IN the motel where your wife is getting her kink on, you (the Cuck) submissive to almost a ******* in progress and your wife getting another man's cock and sperm. My own erection growing and pulsating while watching my freak ass fucking hot, private sexual show. I smell the sexual aroma now and I 100% know my wife will desire me to clean her and suck her rank smelling vagina and ass once the black man unloads. I only wish she will do the extra bit for me when my face gets to her crotch. Which is light up another cigarette and tell me, 'hey you sub-fag, smell my cunt and look at the black cock that just got off in me--you are a fucking fag I married, should make you lick his asshole also'. As she is on the edge of the bed she cant see my pulsating hard-on that I am jacking off. She might notice my own and once again chastise me with, 'look at you,pitiful fucking white fag--jacking his own dickie off to the smell of a real black mans sperm on his wife, pitiful', and then she fucking laughs that real mean evil laugh as I get my own orgasm that would 100% be more intense and powerful than being in the bitch while she is asking, 'are you done yet'.??

When that happens, it is worth all her insults and humiliation.

Last edited:
022-interracial-lesbians-jenna-ivory_1-jpg.1110345

Back