******* wives for black cock

So just me but there is nothing that I am going to do with alcohol that I would not do sober. Doesn’t make sense if you want to fuck why not just do it. That’s like saying I need a couple of shots to sky dive. Who would do that? Lol so beyond weird to me. The only difference alcohol makes is it brings out who you are behind the mask.

My wife is very different sexually when *******. 2 wines and she becomes horny, 3rd wine starts to need a cock/s and also starts to act a little slutty, 4th wine and its a different woman to who I live with. She will get very rough, wants to bite, scratch and will do almost anything. She loves rimming our friend on the 4th wine, but wouldn't do it sober. %the wine, its all over rover, either ill or *******. The 5th wine has taken her out a few times, because has been fucked so hard and well, she wanted the night to keep going. She's slowly learning 4 is her limit. :)

That is how we first got the Wife into BBC. At a party and a long night of plenty of drinks she became quite complacent. There was a younger Black co-worker of hers and I steered the conversation to cock size (me being very small). The talk turned her on and the ******* loosened her inhibitions to the point where both he and I were feeling her up while I guided her hand to his crotch. We went to a more private area where I undressed her from the waist up while she undid his pants and became mesmerized by his cock. We had her sucking us both off the whole evening.

Back