Wife's panties.

We just discovered recently when my wife pulled off her panties & handed them to my friend to fill them with his warm sperm before we all went out with his sperm hating wife that his cock would slide into the pocket in the crotch of her panties. When he got ready to shoot off. My wife held the pocket open & he almost filled it up. When she puts them on, you can stand behind her, reach around & press on the gusset pocket that is swollen with warm come & his sperm will ooze out right into her pussy lips. She pulls down her pants & panties during the night & we take turns pushing more sperm out of the gusset & into her pussy lips. Look at the opening of the gusset. Am I alone in considering pushing the swollen head of my cock into that warm sperm? It would be my friends sperm because it's not a creampie until the wetness of my wife's pussy mixes with his warm sperm.
Holy fuck that so fuckin hot! You are absolutely not alone! And you should definitely fuck that cum covered pussy!

My wife doesn’t usually wear panties, even dressed in jeans or a dress. In the winter she wears only a long flannel shirt around the house. She calls this going commando.
When her bull drops by she sheds the shirt.
I use her panties more than she does. When she is away with her bull I jack off into them and leave them on her night table or dresser to find when she returns.

Back