WIFE'S HELPING HAND

Does your wife tell you about her "black" desires while jerking you off?

• Yes

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • No

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • I wish

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters
" I want you to watch him fuck me with his big black cock. I want you to watch and learn ..."

View attachment 136425
I think men (husbands ) can be trained like this. You tell them how you want to fuck a big black cock as you jack them off and after a while of doing this they can become conditioned to the thought as to having an erection with the conversation alone. They will relate to their own sexual pleasure with the thought of your sexual desire and soon your desire becomes theirs as well! Men are kind of just dumb animals when it comes to sex!

My wife does this to me often. I usually only cum if she is talking about fucking other men anyway.

I think men (husbands ) can be trained like this. You tell them how you want to fuck a big black cock as you jack them off and after a while of doing this they can become conditioned to the thought as to having an erection with the conversation alone. They will relate to their own sexual pleasure with the thought of your sexual desire and soon your desire becomes theirs as well! Men are kind of just dumb animals when it comes to sex!
I love the idea but I'm sort of on the other side of this meaning that I WANT my wife to do this all the time but she has only done it once.

Back