Wife's Fantasy Getting a Little Out of Control

My wife and I like to keep things fun and exciting in bed. Over the last two years, we introduced a little fantasy into our love life every once in a while. Even though we both have different tastes, we are pretty open with each other. Lately my wife has expressed an interest in black men, big black men. I like that it gets her excited but I'm starting to feel a little inadequate. I also like the dirty talk she does while telling me about her desires. So far this has all been a interesting addition into our sexual relationship, but now she wants to buy a big black dildo which I'm not too sure about. I’m average in size (six inches long and decent girth), but the dildo she wants is way bigger. I don’t want to be a spoilsport and I want her to experience things, but this has me feeling self-conscious and has even affected how I feel about our relationship. She says she would never actually do it with a black guy, that it's just fun, but I'm not so sure. She sure seems to have some pretty vivid fantasies about this.
You've been on this site for 10 years and suddenly you're getting cold feet over a dildo? :rolleyes:

You can't have your cake and eat too. Or you're be eating alone. Enjoy the ride buddy because the time will always come when you must get off . Buy another ticket or just stand there and watch others rides

Back