wife

What part of Ohio? Driving through next month on my way to Chicago. Usually stop somewhere for the night in OH on my road trips

If you have a gangbang I would love to eat all of the black cum from any hole that you let them use, I've been involved with 3 gangbangs and I love getting fucking nasty with another female makes the black men fuck harder and more aggressive you will want to have one everyday I totally lose my mind when I get started it's just how I am a good little white bitch thats loves black men

Attachments

• 20210716_015146.jpg
    20210716_015146.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 185
  • 20210716_015125.jpg
    20210716_015125.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_20120402_190011~2.jpg
    IMG_20120402_190011~2.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_20120402_190023~2.jpg
    IMG_20120402_190023~2.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20120402_190214~2.jpg
    IMG_20120402_190214~2.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 20210528_034650.jpg
    20210528_034650.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 137
  • imagejpeg_2_4~2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_4~2.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 196
Married couple who enjoy watching each other fuck strangers. The wife would so enjoy and get so excited if she was gangbanged by group of bbc. We watch the videos and her pussy swells to a beautiful inviting desert that will squirt all over.
Cuckold and dom in ohio here. Would love to hook up for a gangbang w bbc. Would you be interested?

Married couple who enjoy watching each other fuck strangers. The wife would so enjoy and get so excited if she was gangbanged by group of bbc. We watch the videos and her pussy swells to a beautiful inviting desert that will squirt all over.
Hello mate would you interested men to join you and make happy your wife?

Close to the beavercreak area for the next couple of days if you wanna set something up. Sent a lil something to your conversations😉

Beavercreek Ohio. A few minutes from Dayton Ohio. Would be happy to have you spend the night with us. Would first half to meet you at a public place to make sure you are who you say you are. Last weekend I meet a guy at the gas station down the street from where I live and he had posted pictures of his 20 yr old ******* as himself. This guy was at least 65 yrs old more than 40 yrs older than he said. He actually thought it didn't matter. That's one of many. If you are who you say. You can come home with us and spend the night. We'll feed you a great dinner. You can use our shower to freshen up. Of course we are going to fuck. I want to see how much of your huge cock this tight white pussy can handle. If you're interested my husband would love to record it. Not your face of course but definitely a video of your beautiful sexy cock getting buried into, pulled back out and buried again and again into me. Would love to rub my hands all over your muscular sexy body before I wrap my legs around your ass so I can pull you in with every thrust. My husband would love to see you fuck me into multiple squirting orgasms. He would jack off with excitement. Let me know if your interested. I promise you will get sleep. After a good fuck well both sleep like babies
Sent you an PM. Will be traveling through OH tomorrow.

What part of Ohio? Driving through next month on my way to Chicago. Usually stop somewhere for the night in OH on my road trips
we live in beavercreek oh. I-675 is a short interstate rd. it takes you around downtown Dayton hectic traffic and rd construction. it connects I-70 to I-75. it also is how you get to our house. just a few minutes off the exit in a nice plat, three bedroom ranch on 3/4 acre lot. with 6 ft privacy fence in back yard. enough room for privacy. we can go out to enjoy the hot tub and nice patio at night so we can be naked. you will definitely spend one night with us. welcome to stay longer if you get here when I'm off work. ( Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday) i work all day on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I've never been with a black man before and think that you are the perfect guy to have that experience with. you are attractive. well built. beautiful shade of black. so sexy. and I can't lie. your huge cock scares me because I'm used to cocks about half your size. but excited to see what I can handle. makes me wet thinking about it. also saw in your pictures that you wear a condom when fucking. I'm so glad. it's difficult to find guys willing to wear them. it's a must for me. definitely makes you even more desirable. foreplay is definitely bareback i want to taste your precum in my mouth. your also allowed to pull out right before you cum, take your condom off and shoot your hot load on me. lower back, stomach, tities, or in my mouth. i won't swallow but would love to feel it run out of my mouth off my chin and run down and on my tits. my husband would love to admire it on me as he is fucking me after your done. sloppy seconds turns him on big-time. I'm from Kentucky so I have a southern draw that most men love. hopefully you do too. hopefully you can stay overnight. i love cooking homemade dinner for my husband would love to fix you a great homemade dinner as well. my specialty is fried chicken. kfc don't make it like they use to but i do. we ******* and have beer and ******* if you want. also we smoke cigarettes. hopefully it won't bother you too much. looking forward to hooking up with you when you cum through our area. maybe you can make it more than once. let me know what you think and what day or days you will be staying with us so I can make plans. I'll have to buy an outfit just for you and my first bbc fuck. don't worry my outfit will be very sexy and slutty. I'm my husband's princess out with family and friends. when it comes to fucking, I'm my husband's slut and we both love it. we go to the local bar and act single. then watch each other flirt with strangers. on night out on the smokers patio we ended up sitting at the same picnic table in the back corner where it wasn't well lit. we sat across from each other talking like strangers. the guy i had been flirting with was sitting beside me. wearing a short mini dress with no panties on, i hiked up my dreess while sitting no nobody else would know. grabbed the mans hand to my wet throbbing pussy and let him finger fuck me to a squirting orgasm. at the same time I pulled his hard cock out of his pants and jerked him off. the hole time we both tried to keep a face with normal expressions. my husband knew it the hole time and got off watching us acting like he didn't know. later that night my husband talked a sexy girl to fuck him in the back seat of our truck. i went out with them and sat in the front seat playing with myself as i watched. about 2/3 into it, the girl let me know that she was bi curious. i wasted no time because I have enjoyed a bisexual sex life for around 30 yrs. i frenched kissed her when my husband was fucking her pussy and ate her pussy when my husband was fucking her mouth. i let her eat my pussy until I squirted all over her face. making my husband loose his load all over her stomach. one of many great nights together role-playing with my husband.

a few minutes from Dayton.

Back