Wife wont stop talking about bbc

Rlightning

Couple
From
IL, US
We are a younger married, discreet couple. Within the last year my wife started fucking bbc. I enjoy watching her get fucked good and obviously she enjoys it. We are from the st. Louis area. My wife is 25, bbw with DD TITS and a nice ass and pussy gets real creamy when turned on. My work schedule requires me to go out of town quite often. I'm looking for some bbc that would want to come fuck my wife when I'm gone. I would have to be present for the first meeting just to make sure everything goes ok. When I'm gone I want her to have 2 or 3 BBC's that she can call. That part will be up to her.

We are a younger married, discreet couple. Within the last year my wife started fucking bbc. I enjoy watching her get fucked good and obviously she enjoys it. We are from the st. Louis area. My wife is 25, bbw with DD TITS and a nice ass and pussy gets real creamy when turned on. My work schedule requires me to go out of town quite often. I'm looking for some bbc that would want to come fuck my wife when I'm gone. I would have to be present for the first meeting just to make sure everything goes ok. When I'm gone I want her to have 2 or 3 BBC's that she can call. That part will be up to her.
I had a setup like that .... It was satisfying for both of us.

Greetings,

Where are you guys located?

Back