Wife went bareback for 1st time

sam8535

Male
Gold Member
My wife started fucking or rather has been getting fucked by 2 different BBCs for about 2 months now. Until this past weekend she had been insistent on condoms. Saturday she told her 1st 10" BBC bare! She was more wet and creamy than I've ever seen her. They fucked for about 30 minutes before he filled her unprotected pussy. As planned he pulled out after a few minutes, wiped his clock on her face, dressed, and left. The sheer amount of cum dripping from her pussy was incredible.
I have conflicting feelings about all of it.

For other cucks, how did you feel the first time someone else came in your wife.

For the wifes, what were your thoughts/feelings the 1st time a bull came in you?

My wife started fucking or rather has been getting fucked by 2 different BBCs for about 2 months now. Until this past weekend she had been insistent on condoms. Saturday she told her 1st 10" BBC bare! She was more wet and creamy than I've ever seen her. They fucked for about 30 minutes before he filled her unprotected pussy. As planned he pulled out after a few minutes, wiped his clock on her face, dressed, and left. The sheer amount of cum dripping from her pussy was incredible.
I have conflicting feelings about all of it.

For other cucks, how did you feel the first time someone else came in your wife.

For the wifes, what were your thoughts/feelings the 1st time a bull came in you?
Loved it ate her out

The first time I found she was full of some one else cum came as a total shock. She came home from a teachers meeting and i was horny. We started making out. She resisted a little but not much. When i took her dress off, I was surprised to find out she had worn her sexiest bra and panties. I laid her on the bed and removed her bra. Her nipples were hard and her breasts looked like they had whisker burn. I got a real shock when I took her panties off.. Her pussy was gaping with cum still leaking. There was dried cum on her legs and pubic hair. When I put my dick in her pussy. she was so loose that I knew she couldn't feel me. It was like sticking my dick in a jar full of cum. All I could feel was cum.

I was devastated. She finally admitted she had gone to the black football coach's house for a ******* since the meeting ended at noon. She said she was sitting on the couch when he placed her hand his crotch. He kissed her and fondled her breasts. She said the log in her hand just growing. He asked her if she had ever seen a black man's cock. When she said no, he stood up and dropped his pants. She said an uncircumcised cock that was larger than she could imagine was inches from her face. He told her to touch then to suck it. She knew she shouldn't but she couldn't stop her self.

She said the first time he entered her she thought she was being split apart. It took him a long time to get much of his cock inside her pussy. It hurt at first but the hurt quickly changed to pleasure. By the time he had it buried in her she said she felt like she was having a continuous orgasm. She said he fucked her three more times that afternoon before she came home. She said she had taken a sewing tape and he measured 10 1/2 inches long and 7 1/4 inches around.

I was devastated and hurt.

Last edited:
The first time I found she was full of some one else cum came as a total shock. She came home from a teachers meeting and i was horny. We started making out. She resisted a little but not much. When i took her dress off, I was surprised to find out she had worn her sexiest bra and panties. I laid her on the bed and removed her bra. Her nipples were hard and her breasts looked like they had whisker burn. I got a real schock.
Were you already in the lifestyle or was this your introduction?

The conflicting thoughts you have are natural. It’s new to you, so that unsureness will be there.
The more it happens the more you will accept it and the better cuckold you will be.

Congratulations I’m taking a step forward that fills you with indifferent feelings. These feelings are just a sign of progression that you should be proud of

As a bull I can tell you that the thrill and ecstacy of filling up a man's hotwife is 10× times more exciting than a single woman. It is the best feelings life has to offer and only your wives give it to us!
With that being said please understand that the bulls place is a place of privilege, a place of honor, and a place of the utter most trust because you are entrusting us with your most valuable and prized possession and as long as we are friends, lovers, play mates, and associates we will act accordingly to ensure that nothing we do will cause harm or regret. You hubby's are some of the most generous men on the planet and we should always show you guys respect and give you the acknowledgement you deserve which is the cure for any anxiety that you may be feeling about our activities. We are not here to Rob you we just want to borrow your treasure shine the ******* out of it then give it back to you brother! Hope that brings you peace brother!
♠️😎

My wife seemed to really like it. She usually cleans up right away when I had cut in her, but not this time with him. She just laid there for a bit and softly touched her open pushy before she asked me to lick her.
Did you?

As a bull I can tell you that the thrill and ecstacy of filling up a man's hotwife is 10× times more exciting than a single woman. It is the best feelings life has to offer and only your wives give it to us!
With that being said please understand that the bulls place is a place of privilege, a place of honor, and a place of the utter most trust because you are entrusting us with your most valuable and prized possession and as long as we are friends, lovers, play mates, and associates we will act accordingly to ensure that nothing we do will cause harm or regret. You hubby's are some of the most generous men on the planet and we should always show you guys respect and give you the acknowledgement you deserve which is the cure for any anxiety that you may be feeling about our activities. We are not here to Rob you we just want to borrow your treasure shine the ******* out of it then give it back to you brother! Hope that brings you peace brother!
✌♠😎
Thank you for your reply! Very well said!

Back