Wife wants to compare me

My wife had a thing for heavy, hanging, large balls. She had two long term lovers, one white and one black, that were unusually hung, both cock and testicles. She loved when they (testicles) slapped against her ass as the fucked, BUT she especially loved when they fucked her doggy style. She said their balls slapping against her clit set off massive orgasms deep inside of her.

My wife wants to have a threesome with a guy that has big low hanging loose balls. She has this thing about men with big balls and says they are more manly and when having sex the feeling of a big set of balls slapping her ass is a turn on and she said to me that my balls are much to small to give her that feeling. My balls are tight all the time no matter what and my left ball is 1 1/4 inches and right ball is 1 3/4 inches, As for hanging down they hang about 2 1/2 inches. Are they too small for slapping her ass the way she likes it. She said she wants to compare me with a real man big balled guy. Are my balls really that small compared to other guys?
You measured your balls? Ha ha ha

Why would you measure your balls? And then not only did you measure but you measured down to the 1/10 of an inch. Ha ha ha it’s just funny picturing this.

Back