Wife Wants a BBC or a Couple

NYCNJBLONDE

Couple
From
NJ, US
New to site and joined to get to know a friendly and reasonably local bbc or couple. Goal is sexting n chatting with a lead up to meeting in person. Wife is bi-curious and I am straight. Must have pics to send because being honest if she/we arent attracted to you there isnt much point to getting to know one another. Of course looking for d/d free as well. We are in NJ but close to NYC. Hoping for hottttt (but sane) times ahead.

New to site and joined to get to know a friendly and reasonably local bbc or couple. Goal is sexting n chatting with a lead up to meeting in person. Wife is bi-curious and I am straight. Must have pics to send because being honest if she/we arent attracted to you there isnt much point to getting to know one another. Of course looking for d/d free as well. We are in NJ but close to NYC. Hoping for hottttt (but sane) times ahead.
This is a great site to chat with others that have commonalities and you can share experiences and desires but for meeting that couple or BBC you would be better on an adult swinger site. WE have met many couples in the past there but now that we only look for BBC we also set up M&Gs with them on that site.and the site is everywhere so when you travel you change your zip code. Just a tip

Hey welcome to the site nyc gentleman here

Hey message me

bergen county here what up?

Back