Wife Wanting to get Bred by BBC

We are located in Essex in the UK but willing to fly her out wherever she wants to go. I am infertile and this is how she wanted to go about having our first baby. She wants to go wild since she says if shes gonna become a mom she wants to have fun doing it.
I wanna breed her allday

We are located in Essex in the UK but willing to fly her out wherever she wants to go. I am infertile and this is how she wanted to go about having our first baby. She wants to go wild since she says if shes gonna become a mom she wants to have fun doing it.
Indian bull here. I'm currently in India but should be back in London pretty soon. DM me if interested. I sure as hell am interested in breeding your wife. she is cute

I mean Ive gotten her to cum with toys but thats about it. I was more talking specifically about making her cum with just sex.
If you mean specifically making her orgasm with penile penetration, it varies from woman to woman, but I've been able to successfully bring almost all women to orgasm via penetration. However there is that 10 to 20% who just anatomically do not get maximum stimulation from penetration. 🤷🏾‍♂️👌🏾

Thats rude, why would I not be serious? Just because of that.
I guess we shall see in due time. But looks like you just joined yesterday and all you have is a photo of a woman who looks american. Yet you say you're from the uk. All possible, just not likely. If you are serious you'll verify.

Are you both willing to have a biracial b'aby? I don't think it's a very hard thing to achieve if you are 100% committed to it, plenty of big black bulls would even pay for the privilege is my guess.

Back