Wife still out

I used to sometimes find ,She would of a Friday say, Oh pick me up at around midnight, Only to get a phone call to say, “ Can you pick me up Saturday around lunch time “ or even occasionally Sunday, I new from this that She was with quite a few of them.
I used to say to Her , Try and remember how many times you have been fucked, as this turned me on.
She never remembered, and would say “ Loads “, I would sometimes ask her regular boyfriend, What She had done, He also just used to smile and say “ She is dirty Man “.
It is funny, He had Her for nearly 10 years, He was much younger than Her, I guess when they first started She was 49/50.
He was around 30, He used to use His older Brothers apartment in Canary Wharf as His brother was in the Navy, So He could use it.
He had a young family, but told my Wife , his Wife did not enjoy sex as much as Her.
I think there was in the end considerable affection between them, bearing in mind at the conclusion of their long affair She was just over 60 years old.
Whilst She was actively fucking Him and His mates, She still kept Herself very fit.
She ran the London Marathon on two occasions once aged 55 and again aged 59.
I think Her extramarital relationship, Not only kept Me satisfied sexually but did wonders for us both.
He definitely brought out the sexual ******* in Her,and I honestly think He could of got Her to do pretty much anything sexually.
She never minded and got excited when being watched, He introduced Her into sex with other Woman, although She was never a lesbian.
She was very submissive though, and had some extreme experiences with other Woman, all due to the encouragement from Her boyfriend.
Sometimes She ( She was always so very honest with me about what She did with Her boyfriend ) Would say I tried this or that last night.
I remember Her saying that if other Woman were they were far more sexually adventurous than the guys.
She said they would bring an addictive white substance to some of the parties, However Her boyfriend was definitely not into *******, But She did partake if the girls brought some.
But although She tried it on several occasions, She was too much into a healthy lifestyle to get really involved this scene.
As she got older the gangbang parties reduced, and became more one to one meets, that usually lasted a few hours.
I think probably His Children we’re getting older, and less chance to see Her, and also Her needs started to slow down.
In the end His work, meant He moved to Manchester and could not see Her so much, combined with,a sort of attitude change regarding our sex life together.
It was if She decided that She felt She needed to give something back to me/us.
We have been married for many years,and I consider myself so lucky to be married to a beautiful sexy lady, and I just love Her to bits. 😁👍

Back