Wife recently ready to try BBC

Fitstag14

Couple
My wife got all excited and agreed to try some black dick if we can find the right guy or guys to join us!!! Live in MI and it isn’t a 100% go yet but does anyone have input on whether or not the fantasy and reality really match up?!? any discussion welcome

My wife got all excited and agreed to try some black dick if we can find the right guy or guys to join us!!! Live in MI and it isn’t a 100% go yet but does anyone have input on whether or not the fantasy and reality really match up?!? any discussion welcome
The fantasy(s) you read mostly here are usually just that. Do not think anything on here is the "way to do it." You and your wife set the guidelines on what you want to have happen. Most importantly, listen to her and what she wants and how fast things progress with her. She could get to the point of letting her underwear be pulled off by the guy and freak out. Be supportive of her and just talk about it and then do something fun you both like.

As I have read on here, (im not looking to hook up, so I dont care) get verified. It will help you meet real guys that could be a great fit for you and your wife.

Good luck and remember..............it's a journey for both of you.

Back