Wife on a trip to Ealeigh NC

Pictures are a massive help, no one is going to even acknowledge you two without them.
She could be a bombshell hot wife or a 300-400 pound nasty blob and no one would know..
And make sure at least a couple have you both present in the pictures.

Don't try to pass fake images off as your own, most of us can detect BS and don't mind calling out fakes.

You'll hear several saying get verified.

We are a couple from Mexico interested in exploring cuckoldry. We are making some baby steps. My wife went to Raleigh NC by herself and I stayed home, so it may be nice if we can dip toes in the lifestyle. Maybe a date would be interesting. Suggestions?
Welcome Dear! ❤️
Let your adventures begin...Start
Enjoying some BBC!♠️
ALL Women deserve to have good sex and lots of wet orgasms. 💧💧
Women also deserve to have a loving, faithful, obediant Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! 👅
With a Cuckolding Lifestyle...Yes, you really CAN have BOTH!! 👍

Pictures are a massive help, no one is going to even acknowledge you two without them.
She could be a bombshell hot wife or a 300-400 pound nasty blob and no one would know..
And make sure at least a couple have you both present in the pictures.

Don't try to pass fake images off as your own, most of us can detect BS and don't mind calling out fakes.

You'll hear several saying get verified.
Thank you, I appreciate your suggestions. I’m glad this is a very supportive community.

Welcome Dear! ❤️
Let your adventures begin...Start
Enjoying some BBC!♠️
ALL Women deserve to have good sex and lots of wet orgasms. 💧💧
Women also deserve to have a loving, faithful, obediant Cuck who will welcome you home after your Dates! 👅
With a Cuckolding Lifestyle...Yes, you really CAN have BOTH!! 👍
I hope everything goes smoothly. Thanks

Back