Wife needs 10inch Bbc

Annies you in need of some good NorCal bbc?
I'm sorry I missed your replies. Alas I am not in CA and travel right now for me for play dates is not an option. But your reply is sweet and surely a thick 10" cock would be right up my alley when the plague leaves us. Be safe!

Ah my sweet and wonderful Annies.. I hope your adventures bring you true delight of all bbc you come across, bringing sexual joy and esteem pleasure. Indeed, of course as the covid cease.. Hoping you'll bring yourself to Northern California so that I may appease you greatly towards everlasting abrupt sensation.

Then lets see you? No media but full of bravado. This gentelman has put it out there for us ladies to enjoy. I don’t see you making the effort other than complain about sizes. What difference does it make to you ? Are you going to take it?
AnnisS he has a tiny cock and won’t show it. He is jealous of BBC no need to waste our time on him. You are very beautiful AnnieS

Annies...this bbc looking to have some fun, always available, how about yourself?
Im sorry I missed this. Good luck to you, I am not located in CA and am on the other side of the country but I am sure you'll have great sucess.

Back