Wife looking for BBC who is seeking to be FWB in DFW

wifeyandhusby

Female
From
TX, US
Hello,

I’m looking for a Bull or two who wants to be more in a fwb type of dynamic.

we are located in the north Fort Worth area

seeking someone who can hold a conversation and talk beyond just sex. I don’t need all your personal deets but it would be nice to build that friendship while also having the lifestyle dynamic. Someone who can be patient with me because once things start it could be very rewarding

I’m 5’10, so would prefer a taller man.

Prefer someone who can host at least at first. SO also does want to participate as well. We are both hetero. May be able to evolve into some one on one but still exploring that option

we have two ******* so this is not my full time thing and I’m still new to the lifestyle so be kind to any first time jitters or hesitation I might have.

Hello,

I’m looking for a Bull or two who wants to be more in a fwb type of dynamic.

we are located in the north Fort Worth area

seeking someone who can hold a conversation and talk beyond just sex. I don’t need all your personal deets but it would be nice to build that friendship while also having the lifestyle dynamic. Someone who can be patient with me because once things start it could be very rewarding

I’m 5’10, so would prefer a taller man.

Prefer someone who can host at least at first. SO also does want to participate as well. We are both hetero. May be able to evolve into some one on one but still exploring that option

we have two ******* so this is not my full time thing and I’m still new to the lifestyle so be kind to any first time jitters or hesitation I might have.
I think I'm your guy. Your approach is right up my alley. I'm in Forest Hill

Back