Wife Looking for BBC to play with while hubby watches

WetNwild57

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
OH, US
Im looking for a nice BBC to have fun with while hubby watches..I live in southeast ohio in the athens area and im looking for someone that can travel some..
I can meet in lancaster or possibly even columbus but no farther..tired of these games these guys wanna play...I set it up make reservations and they cancel..Last guy and he knows who he is set it up twice only to cancel both times...Guys if you wanna meet then go thru with it If not Dont waste our time..My best time to meet is Tuesday and wednesday nights or late evenings..Im fun and been told im good in bed,,Anyone wanna play??

Those are the guys who make it tough for the other bulls and give single males a bad name. We try and find group events or IR parties where there will be several bulls. It gives us an opportunity to meet and interview several people. Some are play events and we can get right to it and others just allow for the initial face to face. But even that allows for face to face verification and personality interaction.

Those are the guys who make it tough for the other bulls and give single males a bad name. We try and find group events or IR parties where there will be several bulls. It gives us an opportunity to meet and interview several people. Some are play events and we can get right to it and others just allow for the initial face to face. But even that allows for face to face verification and personality interaction.
nothing like that around here though

nothing like that around here though
That sucks. You can look for single male nights at swinger clubs. I would also look at Fetlife events page. It’s primarily a kink site, but IR is a kink. You may find events you don’t see anywhere else. God luck.

Im looking for a nice BBC to have fun with while hubby watches..I live in southeast ohio in the athens area and im looking for someone that can travel some..
I can meet in lancaster or possibly even columbus but no farther..tired of these games these guys wanna play...I set it up make reservations and they cancel..Last guy and he knows who he is set it up twice only to cancel both times...Guys if you wanna meet then go thru with it If not Dont waste our time..My best time to meet is Tuesday and wednesday nights or late evenings..Im fun and been told im good in bed,,Anyone wanna play??
You should plan a evening in Indianapolis!

Willing to travel…give me shout

Wow she's so sexy

Back