Wife leaves me for her BBC bull

Two years ago my wife left me for her bull. Before i brought up the idea, my wife wasnt in any form attracted to black guys. That all changed when I met a black guy that she worked with. I invited him over for beers a few times. On days he'd come over i would ask my wife to wear the smallest skirts, Short , ect. That really turned me on because i would catch him cheaking her out. One day i asked him if hed ever consider fucking my wife in front of me. At first we said no, but after a few more beers he couldnt resist. It didnt take much to change her mind, once he dropped his pants her eyes lit up. This guy was 10in not fully erect and im 4in. My wufe had only had sex with me so it was easy to see why her panties dropped so fast. We fooled around a few times(they did, i watch), but after about two months my wife ask for a divorce. She confessed that they had sex almost five times a week from the time they first had sex to that day which explains why we stopped having sex. She said i was too small to give her pleasure. Of course there was nothing i could do. Guess what they say is true...once you go black.
How are you feeling about it now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Two years ago my wife left me for her bull. Before i brought up the idea, my wife wasnt in any form attracted to black guys. That all changed when I met a black guy that she worked with. I invited him over for beers a few times. On days he'd come over i would ask my wife to wear the smallest skirts, Short , ect. That really turned me on because i would catch him cheaking her out. One day i asked him if hed ever consider fucking my wife in front of me. At first we said no, but after a few more beers he couldnt resist. It didnt take much to change her mind, once he dropped his pants her eyes lit up. This guy was 10in not fully erect and im 4in. My wufe had only had sex with me so it was easy to see why her panties dropped so fast. We fooled around a few times(they did, i watch), but after about two months my wife ask for a divorce. She confessed that they had sex almost five times a week from the time they first had sex to that day which explains why we stopped having sex. She said i was too small to give her pleasure. Of course there was nothing i could do. Guess what they say is true...once you go black.
Thanks for sharing. Very very hot

Wow ! That’s interesting ! Thank you sharing your bbc experience. I’m a QoS and my hubby is a Stag. I have a bbc fuck buddy whose beautiful black cock pleasures and satisfies me beautifully ! We love catching up together when we can,and really enjoy one another’s company,certainly in,but outside the bedroom too,but it enhances my long-term loving relationship rather than replaces it. It’s an integral part of our bbc sex lifestyle,and the 3 of us are very happy with our fun arrangement !
We wish you well. Warm regards,Anne & Neil xxx
(from Melbourne Australia)

How are you feeling about it now?
My Ex wife use to go stay wiv her Black Bull in Amsterdam every other weekend, I wud stay home and watch her in action via facetime, always naked and blindfolded, always on her knees mouth wide open, eager for big black cocks, once she starts her animalistic nature comes through, worshipping and devouring bbc. s like the white slut wife she has become for superior hung black bulls

My Ex wife use to go stay wiv her Black Bull in Amsterdam every other weekend, I wud stay home and watch her in action via facetime, always naked and blindfolded, always on her knees mouth wide open, eager for big black cocks, once she starts her animalistic nature comes through, worshipping and devouring bbc. s like the white slut wife she has become for superior hung black bulls
Wow sounds amazing and did she always come home

Wow sounds amazing and did she always come home
Everytime, I, d see her off from Newcastle Airport, every other Friday she wud be back at his home in Amsterdam, always Cums home on the last flight Sunday pm, pussy ruined, so so sore and red, lips all puffy but no pain, just that heavenly ache and throb of her pussy slowly contracting, her ass closing tight again, and his seed every where, and its me who has the pleasure of cleaning 48 hours worth of black man's seed outta her holes every two weeks x

Back