Wife is looking for a new BBC to have fun with in Dallas, Tx

I will be in Dallas next week for a business. Can you offer me the nearest hotel to your place please. If you like we can meet anytime. I will stay for 2 weeks there. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL :)

Best
Paul

Hi everyone! We are looking for a new bull for the wife. Its been a while since she's had some bbc and is ready to find a regular. We are wanting someone that will eventually be able to meet her at hotels or have her at his place while husband waits in the car or in the hotel lounge. If you are in the DFW are send us a message of where you are, or if you're coming in to town and where you'll be staying! Lets do this!View attachment 503267View attachment 503268View attachment 503269
I can make that trip once or few times a month to FILL her needs :blackgreedy: ATX --> DFW!

Hi everyone! We are looking for a new bull for the wife. Its been a while since she's had some bbc and is ready to find a regular. We are wanting someone that will eventually be able to meet her at hotels or have her at his place while husband waits in the car or in the hotel lounge. If you are in the DFW are send us a message of where you are, or if you're coming in to town and where you'll be staying! Lets do this!View attachment 503267View attachment 503268View attachment 503269

Im in the area if you still need a BBC. kik me luv4freaks23

Damn you sexy.. Im in Dallas. Like what you see?

Hello. I would to talk with you sometime. I'm in frisco, respectful and discreet. Feel free to inbox me anytime.

Hi everyone! We are looking for a new bull for the wife. Its been a while since she's had some bbc and is ready to find a regular. We are wanting someone that will eventually be able to meet her at hotels or have her at his place while husband waits in the car or in the hotel lounge. If you are in the DFW are send us a message of where you are, or if you're coming in to town and where you'll be staying! Lets do this!View attachment 503267View attachment 503268View attachment 503269[/QUOTsexy.... I'm in Dallas... Let's make something happen

Flawless Beauty

Back