Wife in Las Vegas this week. Any BBC to seduce her?

Hi All,
My wife is in LV this week and has a few big nights out planned and I’m hoping to ‘nudge’ a stud to know where to find her to seduce her. She has some parties planned at both Catch and Greene street before kicking on at Clubs. If you are interested and based in LV please give me a shout.

Attachments

• CBDACED3-3E9A-4631-80EA-DE0C732AADB9.jpeg
    CBDACED3-3E9A-4631-80EA-DE0C732AADB9.jpeg
    331.9 KB · Views: 356
  • 0D292133-B05A-4737-A895-52398B461D34.jpeg
    0D292133-B05A-4737-A895-52398B461D34.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 361
Hi All,
My wife is in LV this week and has a few big nights out planned and I’m hoping to ‘nudge’ a stud to know where to find her to seduce her. She has some parties planned at both Catch and Greene street before kicking on at Clubs. If you are interested and based in LV please give me a shout.
Ever come to VaBeach area?
Please login or become a member to view

Hi All,
She's damn sexy... wish I was going to be there!

Hi All,
Amazing body again Mark

Back