Wife fant. be used by BBC without me watching

Kudalskies

Couple
My wife's fantasy is to be used and abused and even humiliated by her BBC, she says she wants it to be so bad that she doesn't want me there to see it but would tell me about it later on, and or have her BBC send me a pic or a vid clip of what is being done to her.
As hot as it sounds not sure if I can agree with her... what you guys think

My wife's fantasy is to be used and abused and even humiliated by her BBC, she says she wants it to be so bad that she doesn't want me there to see it but would tell me about it later on, and or have her BBC send me a pic or a vid clip of what is being done to her.
Before long she will be staying the night with him eventually he will sleep with her in your home.
Eventually Before you get to watch you will have to earn it

Fuck that. Watch. Be there.

I'd say you should give it a try at least once. If she's already been with black men with you watching, then what's the harm of once without you?
You can talk about it... her experience, your feelings, and all of that, and see if you both enjoyed it.

Nothing better than your wife coming home with cum soaked panties & you peeling them off & eating her wet pussy loaded with black seed! Don’t worry she’ll give you a blow by blow of the evenings activities!

I think if this whole lifestyle thing started out as a fantasy for both of you guys then you should be able to watch from time to time but if not.

First is it her decision to be only bull and her? Or is it his idea?
it's all her idea. as kinky as I am and dirty as I am I find her way kinkier and dirtier which scares me but she tells me is all fantasy won't put it into reality unless I'm also all comfortable with it too.
mGqIFN6m.jpg
OyUPWR4m.jpg

Last edited:
it's all her idea. as kinky as I am and dirty as I am I find her way kinkier and dirtier which scares me but she tells me is all fantasy won't put it into reality unless I'm also all comfortable with it too.
OyUPWR4.jpg
mGqIFN6.jpg
Has she been seeing bull for while?

Has she been seeing bull for while?
You're not going to believe this but she's still a virgin. told me she sucked a couple of cocks before, one guy tried sticking it in her ass but he was stupid doing it hurt her like hell, and never done it again.. until I did it the American way :cool:
as far as her pussy, she still holding on to that until we get married. it is sure sealed can't wait to pup that cherry :mstickle::giggle:

i can understand her _ guess my wife would be same . if she meet another guy without you she can release freely without feel ashamed or loosing face infront of you .
so enjoy the pics or / and the knowing about _ when she s back treat her like a queen and reclaim her . show her how much you love her and that you are proud of her .
not any wife like to have a watching husband beside .

Personally I think it a brilliant way to go, she obviously wants to be really abused.

Back