Wife Dancing

I did a similar thing 2 years ago. We went to a nightclub my hubby and me. After a few drinks i had scoped the dancefloor and decided I wanted to do some mischief. Told my hubby to enjoy the show, and promised him he could do whatever he wanted to me afterwards. So I set out on the dancefloor and first just danced a lil solo, before I started playing with a few of the men there. First just casual dancing and flirting, then a little more heavy. Put my back against one of them and just rubbed up and down. I quickly felt how he hardened towards my back.
Then as the slow songs came, i found my target and danced very close to him, letting him grind his cock against me, as I groped his ass. Letting him feel me up, all while i made sure hubby was watching from the bar. Was expecting hubby to screw me so bad when we got home, but turned out he was so turned on by my show that he ended up sneaking me into the Handicap Toilet, pulled up my skirt and took me from behind right there, right then.. sighs.. I cant wait till this covid restrictions are over and we can play like that again

Wife danced all night at a club and had me getting her drinks. She danced all over several black guys and teased the hell out of them and asked that I wait off to the side of the dance floor or at the bar. She said their hands were all over her ass and she was grinding to see which one had the biggest dick. Guys were confused that I was just watching and not trying to steal her away. Think she wants to cuck me?
Sexy she is hot!

We went to my friends party her family originate from Barbados so most of those invited were black. I had been drinking rum punch and was really relaxed when her uncle asked me if I wanted to dance.
While we danced he started rubbing against me , I could feel his cock every time he rubbed into me. It felt so big and hard.
We went back to our seats my husband said you look flustered, I told him about Del’s cock rubbing against me and how hard and big it felt. We carried on drinking and mixing we others , about 10.00 My friend ask if we could give Del a lift home as we were passing where he lived and my husband was only drinking soft drinks.
I sat in the back , Del sat in front next to my husband.
Del said to my husband what a lucky guy he was having me , my husband said ah bet you say that to all the husbands.Del said no as he had only been with his wife until she passed away two years ago, we said sorry for your loss, my husband then said I suppose you have a few lady friends. Del said not really just family and a few old friends that my wife and I had.
Then my husband said so is it a myth about black guy’s and white women , Del said he’d never been with a white women or seen a white woman’s pussy. The subject continued in that vain but getting sexually more intimate, Del had half twisted in his seat reaching between the seats and put a hand on my knee rubbing it and getting his hand as far as he could on my thigh towards my pussy although unable to reach it. I slightly opened my legs and my pussy was getting quite wet due to the sexual tension.
We arrived at Del’s he invited us in for a nightcap, when we got inside he asked what we wanted to ******* my husband said a coffee, I said whatever he was having he made me a rum cocktail, put some music on then pulled me up for a dance again he was rubbing against me but harder than at the party. I could now really feel his cock growing as he rub against me and running his hands over my ass, I was now very wet and horny. We sat down he had a huge bulge in his trousers.
The conversation turned sexual again with Del saying to my husband I’d love to see her white pussy as I’ve never seen one. My husband said well maybe if you show her your black cock she might let you see her pussy . Del stood up and undone his trousers dropping them and his pants together, his cock was now there in front of me god it looked huge and beautiful, Del slowly started stroking it, I could only stare at it and the at my husband who just nodded, Del then moved in front of me took my hand and placed it on his beautiful hard black cock instinctively I started rubbing it. Del then said to my husband it’s time she showed me my first white pussy, I looked at my husband and he nodded I lifted my bum up pulled my thong to one side so he could see my bald pussy , my husband said take your thong off and let him see you properly.
So I pulled my thong down and opened my legs giving Dell a clear view of my pussy , he moved closer then ran a hand along my thigh eventually touching my now soaking pussy . I knew then I wanted him to fuck me , my first black guy. My husband had now got his cock out I just couldn’t believe the difference in size .
Del now was fingering my pussy , told him to fuck me with his black cock he moved between my thighs and started to rub his cock head around my pussy hole then slowly started to slowly penetrate me stretching me as he did so making me cum every time he pushed into me. I had. Never felt anything like it before I was now begging him to fuck me harder and fill me with his black seed. When he started to cum it triggered the biggest orgasm I had ever experienced wow it was wonderful. My husband had been wanking and had come on the floor watching Del’s black cock fucking me.
That was the start of Del becoming my BBC lover .
Am I pleased we went to the party and met him , I’m addicted to Del fucking me

Wife danced all night at a club and had me getting her drinks. She danced all over several black guys and teased the hell out of them and asked that I wait off to the side of the dance floor or at the bar. She said their hands were all over her ass and she was grinding to see which one had the biggest dick. Guys were confused that I was just watching and not trying to steal her away. Think she wants to cuck me?
My hot wife and I had learned something from a past black bull that we feel applies to your situation. Quote: "A true alpha-male will fuck any married woman; as long as she is married to someone else." My wife was being fucked by black men long before we met. Her experiences taught her that you don't just walk away from teasing a black man and leaving him with a raging hard-on. Black men, especially the "thug" type,
generally will want to fuck at least one of the woman's 3 holes, AND empty their balls into or on her.

One must also understand the difference between a "hot wife" and a "trophy wife." A hot wife is a married woman who freely has extra-martial sex with other men, usually with the husband's knowledge and consent. Participation by the cuckold, including watching, is an option exercised by the bull, the hot wife or both A trophy wife is a woman who has a body that would give a comatose man a hard-on; and whose husband enjoys showing her off to other men. However, the husband will only allow other men to leer at his wife and cop some cheap feels. His attitude is "you can look and desire her, but only I can fuck her". Trophy wives have powerful libidos (sex drives); and their husbands are usually the jealous type.

Your wife has a beautiful body and would truly qualify as a trophy wife. But her status as a hot wife is in doubt; this is why her teasing has not advanced to having actual sex with other men, at least without your knowledge. She might have already made you a cuckold on the sly; although we doubt it. The black guys are probably feeling the "vibes" coming off of both of you; and are hesitant to make any further moves.

To learn more about cuckolding and trophy wives, we would recommend reading "Go To The Widow Maker" by James Joyce.

One of our fun games was to go into a bar separately and each go to different areas and act like we were waiting for a group of friends. Eventually guys would buy her drinks and move in to chat. One most nights she'd dance and grind on whichever guy was most interesting, maybe kiss a little on the dance floor. But one night she got bold and went to one guys car. He was a short but buff biracial guy. They made out and he sucked her tits while she gave him a handjob. I was able to see what was going on from the sidewalk area outside while I pretended to be calling a cab.

Other nights we'd go out and she would flirt to see how many drinks she could get bought for her, one of those nights she ended up letting one of the guys finger her on the dance floor among the crowd of people.

We go to a club for Portuguese speakers where they play a mix of brazilian and African music. My wife loves dancing at the erotic tropical rhythms of samba and kyzumba and the black men there don't waste their time. In July we went there and she was dancing with one guy for almost an hour. Then they had a ******* and were sitting around the stage. I was drinking at the bar while watching them from a discret distance. That guy really meant business and put her arm around her, kissed, and started fingering between her legs. My heart was beating with more trepidation than when watching her having sex. Maybe it's the public setting that added extra shame to me, and the fact that she was allowing that to happen.

We go to a club for Portuguese speakers where they play a mix of brazilian and African music. My wife loves dancing at the erotic tropical rhythms of samba and kyzumba and the black men there don't waste their time. In July we went there and she was dancing with one guy for almost an hour. Then they had a ******* and were sitting around the stage. I was drinking at the bar while watching them from a discret distance. That guy really meant business and put her arm around her, kissed, and started fingering between her legs. My heart was beating with more trepidation than when watching her having sex. Maybe it's the public setting that added extra shame to me, and the fact that she was allowing that to happen.
Back yesterday. Watching her sitting with black men and touching their bulges in half public made me so horny.

We were in New York on a conference , meeting all day but Friday they had entertainment using a local group , during dinner we noticed a couple of our attendees didn’t have partners ( black men ) .
When the music started we took to the dance floor , not long before one asked to cut in , I sat down , Kim was very keen and she soon got in the mood with him , she was enjoying the attention so did he , as the music slowed down they embraced his hands on her ass pushing his cock into her , lights dimmed , which gave him the opportunity to kiss her , Kim openly let him , the passion was huge , not interfering I enjoyed the show , later I asked her if she wanted him the smile was wide , she went back to the floor with the room key and he soon joined her , when the function finished I retired to my room the room was full of the smell of body odours, I opened the bedroom door to see Kim being DP , both men had been invited to our room a fantastic sight they stayed until they had unloaded .

Are you kidding me? Hahaha, that's a dream come true

Back