Wife checking out BBC in public

Well same here I always wonder why black men approach wife when we are out drinking. I never really catch her staring or eye contact but they always end up coming over to talk to her but she denies doing anything.

It’s her pheromones. Essentially the BBC Bulls can smell her wet pussy and it gets their cocks hard.
Yea it’s funny at beer tasting and 1 guy asked her about her butt lifting pants cause he wanted it for his girl and started conversation from there. Other black guy just told her they should pay her to wear them . I love it I just step back and let them talk

I love it when Black Bulls are attracted to my wife in public. I see her get noticeably flustered when a handsome Black Bull is in our vicinity.
We had time where at a bar and a bunch of FedEx workers drinking at a table and 1 came over as wife standing next to me and told her she has a fan club at his table. She said thank you and this is my husband and he said sorry the way it looked we thought you worked here how everyone knows you

Back