Wife can't get laid in Ct. wtf

It always amazes me how women settle or have the unfortunate luck to come from isolated areas and complain how there are no Black guys where she lives. If that is such a problem and if she is financially able to do so, why not consider temporarily moving to where the Black guys live? Pick one, and have him move back to that isolated area where you originated?

Otherwise unless there are jobs in your area where they work, universities and colleges where they study, even public transit that they might use should you live in a town/city large enough to support one, there is little desire for most Black guys to pick up and move to that isolated area. My two cents and peace.

Last edited:
Wife still looking for BBC in Ct . Nothing but fakes and pic traders so far
This was posted last year, yet still no verification. And by looking at ya post your profile screams "wife baiting". Which is similar to catfishing, but involves a husband repeatedly using wife's pics unbeknownst to her. Usually looking for guys to rate her or make cum tribute. Or simply jus posting her pics in every thread that request pics, in the attempt to bait guys into commenting. If u were seriously looking for a guy, it wouldn't be so difficult and you woulda verified by now. (Especially since you've already been called out on it.)

This thread is very amusing. I find it very hard to believe in 2019 a woman or married women can't find a man to have sex with them. The problem isn't the women. It's the men. By this I mean, the secret hidden fact that must of the husband are secretly bi-or gay trying to live out there fantasies. Next I know the peanut gallery will chime in. And claim how they can't find the right stud to fit their standards. Now I would think since the wife or woman. Would be the one engaging in sex with the man or bull whatever term (they) deem worthy of calling so called black men... Lol... And most black men jump through hopes for this treatment. Back to the subject. It should be the wife choice and her chatting, which isn't the case. Just him stringing you along.

Last edited:
Back