Wife breeding

First of all my genes don’t suck they are damaged. When I was younger I learned that I had three male cousins had a medical condition that led to their children being still born. It was destroying their marriages. They wanted children. Their solution was a vasectomy and adoption. Since we shared a common great grand ******* I decided to be tested. This gene was in the male half. Well I had the same gene problem. I can tell up that finding this out is hard on you. I my case I had the test done five times with three different labs. All tests came back the same. No biological children for you. This all happened before I was twenty. To life was over. To make matters worst I was and am allergic to latex. So no you are not alone.

In my case my twenties were spent doing two things. Looking for a wife that would understand. Did not find it. And fucking other guys wives or put another way letting other men’s wives fuck me. Yes I am blessed down there. This did two things. Lost a lot of friend and made me a jerk as I was always looking for the next piece of ass.

Well I have to admit I don’t know what’s like to have a short cock. I am just over 9 inches long and just under seven inches around. It took me a long time to get around my not being able to have children of my own. In my early thirties I would get painfully hard if I saw a pregnant woman.

Two ladies that I still see I have been seeing for almost forty years.

One married a gay guy to hide his gayness from the world. The first time I fucked his now wife in front of him he asked that I pull out but remain in the room. He was turned on by me not his wife.

You are not alone. At the ******* level (and we are animals) sex is for breeding. These fetishes are a result of this desire. I think its sort of supposed to happen, and so then nature does its work, and makes us like it.

As a hub im getting more into the idea (fantasy) f wife getting bred, find topic of interest to say the least

Back