where would u like to cum in/on her bareback 2 votes

• in her asshole

• in her pussy

• in her mouth

• on her face

• on her big feet/soles

• on her tits

Results are only viewable after voting.
we both hope, she more then me , that she will be able to take BBCs like this with time and enjoy being BBC slut in true meaning of that word ..

tumblr_mud1mtqaMi1rwxso7o1_500.gif
tumblr_nf71wrtmxq1r7a0ufo1_400-gif.463371
tumblr_nf4wpxZSG41ren9y9o1_500.gif
tumblr_nf1s1iJZOv1r7a0ufo1_400.gif

1232527584-gif.514486
sukf2-gif.590424
sukf2-gif.590424
tumblr_nhqg42lkxq1trs9t1o1_1280-gif.522458
the bulls in the first pic is damn good, my wife tried this once the bulls couldnt get the rythmn right

big cocks, *hubby is just 15 cm * ,shaved, big balls, lots of cum , foot fetish , love to try anal sex with BBC just bit afraid of size and painView attachment 1922866, gives great foot job and blow job, u can cum inside her , pussy , asshole, mouth, or face or feet or tits, never had BBC before
She sounds as though she was born to serve the Blackman. I am sure that you will fund exactly what you are looking for here.

hi everyone, we are married couple in our 40ties, live in Europe, here is wife, age 43, long legs, big ass, big feet, small tits, shaved and not natural blonde, looking for our first Bull, all comments , encouragement, advice's and other things are welcome in this thread, especially from Black members...dont be shy , she dedicated not to be...posing here dressed as slut for BBC-s...in motel room, thanks all in advance for your participation ...we start with her verification photo for us ...feel free to comment her look, how would u like to fuck her , is she good enough material for black cock whore ..etc.... she dressed here for this forum, to have BBC members be able to see and judge her, before she get her first BBC to fuck her, she is btw a 3 hole slut wife , just never had BBC inside her ...

View attachment 1891668
She looks like just right.
Going to be in Vienna all next week. Where are you?

Back