Wife’s Boyfriend Her Primary Lover?

My Filipina wife, Maricel, is about 30 years younger than me. We’ve been married for 6 years since, after living together in Davao Philippines for awhile, I brought her to the US on a fiancée visa.

My libido has waned over the years, but Maricel’s has always been in overdrive. I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks, but Maricel is almost always in the mood. And though Maricel never said so, I could tell that she was sexually frustrated.

About 3 years ago, Maricel took a class at a community college and struck up a friendship with Adam, who’s about her age. Since Maricel loves dancing, and I don’t, she started by asking if I’d mind if Adam took her to a local disco to go dancing, so I gave my blessing. For a couple of months, Adam took Maricel out to dance, etc.

One day, Maricel had tears in her eyes and told me that Adam had kissed her and they had made out. (She was never a secretive type.) She asked me if she should stop seeing Adam. Instead, I told her that as long as she never kept secrets from me, and as long as I was always her first priority as her husband, I had no problem with her having Adam as her “special friend.”

To make a long story short, Maricel’s relationship with Adam has morphed into boyfriend/girlfriend. Adam and I are friends, and he’s very respectful of our marriage, but he’s at our house frequently and makes love with Maricel about 4-5 times a week. He sleeps over most weekends, and even has accompanied us on vacation.

I am never “denied” sex with Maricel, as she is as devoted a wife as ever. As I said, I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks or so, but Adam has certainly filled the gap. He is definitely Maricel’s primary sex partner, almost like a second husband. This works out well for all involved.

Anyone else have a wife with a boyfriend who is her primary sex partner?

My Filipina wife, Maricel, is about 30 years younger than me. We’ve been married for 6 years since, after living together in Davao Philippines for awhile, I brought her to the US on a fiancée visa.

My libido has waned over the years, but Maricel’s has always been in overdrive. I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks, but Maricel is almost always in the mood. And though Maricel never said so, I could tell that she was sexually frustrated.

About 3 years ago, Maricel took a class at a community college and struck up a friendship with Adam, who’s about her age. Since Maricel loves dancing, and I don’t, she started by asking if I’d mind if Adam took her to a local disco to go dancing, so I gave my blessing. For a couple of months, Adam took Maricel out to dance, etc.

One day, Maricel had tears in her eyes and told me that Adam had kissed her and they had made out. (She was never a secretive type.) She asked me if she should stop seeing Adam. Instead, I told her that as long as she never kept secrets from me, and as long as I was always her first priority as her husband, I had no problem with her having Adam as her “special friend.”

To make a long story short, Maricel’s relationship with Adam has morphed into boyfriend/girlfriend. Adam and I are friends, and he’s very respectful of our marriage, but he’s at our house frequently and makes love with Maricel about 4-5 times a week. He sleeps over most weekends, and even has accompanied us on vacation.

I am never “denied” sex with Maricel, as she is as devoted a wife as ever. As I said, I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks or so, but Adam has certainly filled the gap. He is definitely Maricel’s primary sex partner, almost like a second husband. This works out well for all involved.

Yea my wife’s collared by her black Bull he’s her lover

You story is very common, especially for the Filapinas who marry older men and are brought to USA. Don't try to fight any of this, but help her overcome her devout Catholic upbringing and start to try out swinging and lifestyle parties. Your libido will pick up and she will becomes very liberated sexually.

Destin isn't that cold during the winter. Hope you are enjoying Naples
LOL. For us, we come down to FL only during Jan & Feb and Destin could get in the 30's. If we are escaping winter we found we wanted warmer and naples is about 10 degrees warmer at least. Thanks !

So he's a maintenance man.

My last live in g/f had 2 different guys that each screwed her way more than I did on a routine basis which lasted over a year easily. So I was at best # 3 in line to be her primary sex partner. I am not sure which one of them was getting her more than the other and I do not even think they knew about each other. One in morning and 1 in afternoon. When a woman is putting out guys will figure when they can come around and get some and she didn't work so there was plenty of open time there.

My last live in g/f had 2 different guys that each screwed her way more than I did on a routine basis which lasted over a year easily. So I was at best # 3 in line to be her primary sex partner. I am not sure which one of them was getting her more than the other and I do not even think they knew about each other. One in morning and 1 in afternoon. When a woman is putting out guys will figure when they can come around and get some and she didn't work so there was plenty of open time there.
Yeah I did the math, my wife's bf has fucked her more times in the past 2 years than I have in the 15 years we been married !

Yeah I did the math, my wife's bf has fucked her more times in the past 2 years than I have in the 15 years we been married !
It happens. It was pretty routine for a long time. One of the guys that regularly fucked her had said to me before that when a woman is passing out the pussy, fuck her as much as you can before she stops. Especially the married ones. He said they were real easy to get to try things they never gave their hubbies. So I know he is fucking her whenever he gets a chance and laughing behind my back. And she has no problem in people knowing she is a slut.

My Jenns bf is seriously better in bed, she says, than almost anyone ever! We still very much enjoy each other, often but when it’s close to Wife-and-bf time, I wait til after their night together
Does your wife ever actually deny you, or has it just evolved this way?

Yep......Wife is Exclusive with her Bulls.

Yep my wifes bf is her primary sex partner. I do oral and fingering on her mainly and thats it, havent entered her with my dick since march 2020

Back